02/10/2020 by CANARY GAS
Food Show Organisers & Street Vendors
'CANARY GAS’ is offering a Service to Food Festival Organisers for 2021 which will ensure that all 'hot food outlets' present at your Venues will have a current, legal LPG Commercial Gas Safety Certificate for all the Gas Fired Cooking Equipment & Gas Bottle Storage - all tested to current HSE regulations
Each Vendor displaying a 'current' LPG Commercial Gas Safety Certificate will be scrutinised by Canary Gas to ensure that the Issuing Engineer has conducted all the necessary LPG Commercial Gas Safety Checks required to meet HSE regulations.
Their equipment installation will also be tested with a Gas Manometer for Gas Tightness Integrity, detecting any gas escapes which may have occurred during
This service will be charged to Food Festival 2021 Organisers – at a cost of £35.00 per Vendor.
Any LPG Commercial Gas Safety Certificates issued by other Engineers will be either validated by Canary Gas (via the Gassafe Register) or - if found to be working outside of their registered scope - will be re-issued by Canary Gas and re-certified as ‘safe for use in cooking within a commercial public space’.
All Vendors who do not have a current, legal LPG Commercial Gas Safety Certificate will be tested and Certified by Canary Gas prior to carrying out any cooking for the general public within your event or festival. This Service will be charged to the Vendor personally.
Canary Gas will provide advice to Vendors on safe practices when using LPG Gas equipment, thus increasing the awareness of the need for high standards of safety when using this highly volatile fuel.
• Canary Gas has ‘Public Liability Insurance’ of £2,000,000.
• Canary Gas is registered with ‘Gassafe’ under licence number 585379.
Canary Gas Proprietor & Chief Engineer, Mr Richard Stowe, has over 30 years’ experience within the Commercial Catering Industry and is Certified with all aspects of Natural and LPG Domestic Gas & Commercial Catering Gas work, as listed below:
• Commercial Catering Range Cookers NG
• Commercial Catering Range Cookers LPG
• Commercial Catering Fat & Pressure Fryers NG
• Commercial Catering Fat & Pressure Fryers LPG
• Commercial Catering Fish & Chip Ranges NG
• Commercial Catering Fish & Chip Ranges LPG
• Mobile Catering Range Cookers LPG
• Mobile Catering Fryers LPG
• Mobile Catering Inst Water Heaters LPG
• Mobile Catering Fish and Chip Ranges LPG
• First Fix Gas Installation Pipework
• First Fix Commercial Pipework NG & LPG
• Pipework testing and purging - NON DOM - Testing & Purging upto 1m³ NG
For further information, please access the Gas Safe Register.